Dem Patterson preparing run for AZ House in LD29

Daniel R. Patterson

TUCSON -- I am very likely to run for the Arizona House of Representatives next year as a Democrat seeking the LD29 seat being vacated by Rep. Lopez, who is termed out.

Please visit my campaign exploratory website.


I intend to be part of a Democratic take over of the Arizona Legislature, and start serving in the majority in 09 to represent the people of LD29, where I have lived, raised a family and been involved for many years.
Arizona State Capitol

Comments

x4mr said…
Good luck and Godspeed.

I live in LD 28, but I support your candidacy. At the very least, I will post supportive remarks at my place.

You are part of the solution, not the problem, and deserve to hold office.

Good for you for running.

Popular Posts