We wish you merry Christmas and happy new year

SoAZ mountain bikers pause at desert Christmas tree

NEWS, 1/2: Editorial agreeing with me on downtown cameras.

NEWS, 12/28: Downtown doesn't need surveillance cameras.

NEWS, 12/26: I was on the John C. Scott radio show today talking about desert quality of life and my LD29 State House campaign. Thanks, John, Mark and listeners.

NEWS, 12/25: More protection upcoming for Sonoran Desert National Monument.

TUCSON -- The family and I are in the sunny southwest chillin' at home over the break.

Best to everyone this Christmas and New Year, especially loyal smart readers of this blog. I'm honored to say that in 2007 you've helped make Daniel's News & Views one of the most influential sites in Arizona.

2008 will be a good year. I ask for your vote and support in my campaign for the State House in LD29 (south downtown and entire area south of 22nd St. to Houghton Rd.).

There may be less new posting here until Jan 7.

Comments

Popular Posts