Howard Shanker for Congress in Arizona CD1

Shanker, at left with mic, has worked for years to help Arizonans, including native nations

TUCSON -- I endorse Democrat Howard Shanker for Congress.

I've been planning to do this for a while. I've worked with Shanker before and he has a solid record of service in CD1, and a good understanding of the issues facing Arizona, and ideas for solving them.

I encourage people and voters to support Howard Shanker in CD1, which is a huge district that includes Pinal County just north of metro Tucson, Casa Grande, Prescott, the Mogollon Rim, Safford, Kingman and Flagstaff.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just did a quick search of the democratic candidates in this race, and it's pretty clear that Mr. Shanker is the right candidate. This is his website: www.shanker2008.com . I guess his closest competitor is Ann Kirkpatrick (www.kirkpatrickforarizona.com). It takes about twenty seconds on Ms. Kirkpatrick's website to see that she has no grasp on the issues, while Mr. Shanker goes into depth on health care, iraq, and immigration, and a number of other issues. But don't take my word for it; read up on each candidate, and you'll see what I'm talking about!

Popular Posts