In leaders, real integrity, values & respect matters

Patterson: trustworthy values and ethics

TUCSON -- We are working very hard everyday on the campaign trail, and it feels good. Our popular campaign for State Representative in LD29 has earned a good position to win the primary, and we're not letting up.

“Daniel Patterson will be an excellent representative in the Arizona House of Representatives for Legislative District 29," says John Adams, US Army General (ret.). "It is my privilege to endorse his candidacy.”

In this campaign and in public office, solid values and real integrity matters, and I have both. Personal responsibility and a true commitment to family matters, and I have it. Voting matters, and I have done it. Service in the district matters, and I have served for years. Respect and listening matters, and I have it. Leadership, relationships, smarts and political experience matters, and I have it all.

"…I can attest to the fact that Daniel is a strong and resounding voice for all of us who live here. Daniel... was active long before he announced his candidacy for state representative. Daniel cares about children and the future issues they may face,” says Mary Rogers, TUSD teacher and LD29 voter.

My strong proven long record of effective neighborhood, community and government leadership in Tucson speaks for itself. We are running our clean campaign with high ethics, and will continue to.

“Daniel Patterson has leadership experience and a true commitment on issues that concern all of us. It is seldom that we are so fortunate to have such a strong candidate as Daniel,”
says Elaine Richardson, Arizona Senator, businesswoman and Gov. Napolitano cabinet member (ret.). “He will bring positive values to the Legislature and serve his constituents and the State of Arizona well. Daniel Patterson will help change the tone at the State Capitol. He will serve the public interest, not special interests.”

Some things have changed during my many years of public service in Tucson across the south and southeast sides in district 29, but one thing that hasn't changed is my hope, optimism and constant pursuit of the common good.

“A vote for Daniel Patterson is a vote to put another friend of teachers and public education in the legislature,” says John Wright, Arizona Education Association President.

Thank you for your support of our campaign to solve problems, help people and build bridges for positive change in Arizona.

“In this large field of candidates, Daniel Patterson stands out as a qualified leader. I ask you to join me in my support for Daniel Patterson for the State House in district 29,”
says John C. Scott, Tucson political radio ringmaster and former State Senator.

The time for change is now!

Comments

Antonio Napoli said…
Hi,

you look a honest person with strong values. I hope you are elected:-)

best wishes!
Antonio

Popular Posts