AZ economy worsens, need new leaders for justice

People looking for economic justice and jobs

TUCSON -- As a homeowner and family man, today's economy is painful. As foreclosures rise, vacant looted houses harm neighborhood values. As a south side Neighborhood President, I am sad to see more people losing their homes.

One big expense can put people over the edge, into big debt and worse. I know. My wife and I work for non-profits, and we have a child to support.

The economy is gloomy. Losing non-stop flights at TIA hurts. Prices keep rising and unemployment is way up. Workers' wages and benefits are too low.

I'm running for State Representative as an experienced leader who listens and understands, and will help our economy with responsible public investment that restores economic justice.

Arizonans deserve new leadership to solve problems and stop the economic 'race to the bottom', and build a sustainable, fair and prosperous economy that helps workers and businesses thrive.

The time for change is now! LD29 voters, I ask for your vote now - Sept. 2. VOTE PATTERSON for economic justice and proven leadership. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts