I pass political courage test, most in LD29 don't

Vote smart, vote Patterson

TUCSON -- The respected and influential Project Vote Smart has posted new candidate information and answers to the 'political courage test'.

Confident in my values and political positions, I took the test.

Alarmingly, most of my opponents in the Arizona district 29 race didn't share their views because they refuse to take the courage test.

They 'repeatedly refused to provide any responses to citizens on the issues through the 2008 Political Courage Test when asked to do so by national leaders of the political parties, prominent members of the media, Project Vote Smart President Richard Kimball, and Project Vote Smart staff.'


Of the 7 Democratic and 2 GOP candidates for the State House in Tucson's south and southeast side LD29, only Tom Prezelski and I responded.

Open, honest and clear communications about progressive values. One more reason of many to vote Patterson for State Representative to solve problems, help people and build bridges for positive change.

The time for change is now! LD29 Dem and Independent voters, I ask for your vote now - Sept 2 in the primary.

Comments

Popular Posts