Solving problems, helping people and real change

Vote Patterson to help restore respect and fairness at the State Capitol; visit our updated media/interviews page

TUCSON -- I'm running for Arizona State Representative in LD29 to solve problems, help people and build bridges for positive change.

For 15 years here, most of my adult life, I've served the public interest for quality of life. I offer my proven record of community, economic and government leadership.

As a south side Neighborhood President, I've worked with police to reduce crime.

I've solved land-use disputes on the Pima County Board of Adjustment. I'm a planning commissioner, cooperating with businesses for responsible development.

I'm a working family man, backed by teachers, leaders, workers, nurses and more.

As an ecologist, I have knowledge and experience on energy, water and environmental policy.

I listen, and I have worked with U.S. Reps. Raúl Grijalva and Gabrielle Giffords and Gov. Janet Napolitano.

I've seen many changes during my years serving people, but my hope, optimism and pursuit of the common good hasn't changed.

The time to improve Arizona is now!

Legislative District 29 voters on the south and southeast sides, I ask for your vote now - Sept. 2.

Comments

dollpretty said…
In this blog main thing is helping to the people and developing the Arizona state.In this blog he express the feelings of developing the state.He is the very hardworking person in the helping to the people.
====================================
dollpretty

ArizonaDrugTreatment

Popular Posts