Weekend campaign roundup from AZ district 29

People rocked tonight downtown for Obama

TUCSON -- I just finished a big weekend of positive campaigning across the south and southeast sides.

Last night, I participated in an event at Congressman Raul Grijalva's office about increasing the TUSD budget by voting yes in November on the override.

Saturday and today we spent talking with voters, who are very supportive of our clean campaign to solve problems, help people and build bridges for positive change in the Arizona Legislature.

Earlier tonight we had a meeting of south downtown Democratic voters, and I just returned from speaking at the 'Barack 'N Roll' concert at Hotel Congress in support of Obama for President. Sarah Robinson and other volunteers did a fine job with this well attended motivational music event.

My campaign for State House sure is a lot of work, and it's also very rewarding and fun. I thank everyone for the strong support we are getting.

Comments

Popular Posts