Labor day, political courage, baseball, vote Tues

Vote Tuesday, Sept 2

TUCSON -- My family and I will be at the Tucson Labor Day Picnic today from 10a-2p at the Reid Park band shell. I am proud to have won the endorsement of all Arizona's major unions and labor orgs in this primary election. Stop by and hear my speech about economic justice around noon. I'll also be on the John C. Scott show at 690 AM between 11a and noon today.

The Weekly finally has a piece about how other candidates lack the courage to take the Project Vote Smart 'Political Courage Test'. In the LD29 State House race, only Tom and I took the test.

I'm in the Citizen today about the Sidewinders baseball team leaving town. My family and I have always enjoyed going to games, which is the best thing you can do to support local baseball. Due to the rain-out last night, the 'Winders play a double-header today starting at 3:30p.

Finally, after months of campaigning, tomorrow is the important primary election. Democrats and Independents on the south and south east sides in district 29, VOTE PATTERSON, please. I am feeling pretty good about our position to win the primary, with your support. If you have an early ballot you haven't returned yet, take it to your polling place tomorrow. Bring ID to vote. Polls are open 6a-7p, and you can find your polling place here.

Comments

Popular Posts