Leg. special session starts Tue; down on the border

Arizona House of Representatives building, Phoenix.

TUCSON -- I'll be at the Capitol in Phoenix as part of the 4th AZ legislature special session of 2009 starting Tuesday. We need some fair bipartisan agreements for the common good, but I'm not optimistic the GOP majority or governor will start to work with us.

Follow me on twitter or facebook for the quickest updates from the special session.

I find the situation at the Capitol very frustrating and totally unacceptable. I will keep on working for solutions and change, but 2010 could continue to be rough overall for the public interest.

I am happy to report our 2010 re-election campaign is going well. Big thanks to all my great constituents and other supporters.

Finally, something better to report. I was in the desert & mountains today investigating gov't agencies, public land, border & wildlife issues southwest of Tucson. Saw lots of great birds, 13 deer and a cute javelina family.

Comments

Popular Posts