AZ House to proclaim 'Jack Brown Western Day'

Thanks, Jack. Keep up the good work.

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX -- The House will celebrate the legacy of House Democratic Leader Pro Tem Jack Brown today by passing a resolution for Jack Brown Western Day.

HCR 2068 (I am a sponsor) will honor Brown, who has dedicated 36 years of his life to service in the state legislature. He will retire this year.

“It has been an absolute joy to serve my fellow Arizonans,” Brown said. “I want to thank my colleagues for serving with me and working to get Arizona back on the right track. I hope to continue to work toward that goal even throughout my retirement.”

Jack Brown Western Day Schedule
Introduction of HCR 2068: Proclamation of Jack Brown Western Day, video tribute by ACTV (Arizona Capitol Television) and floor speeches by colleagues
When: 1:30 p.m.
Where: House floor and webcast live at azleg.gov

Tribute to Jack Brown and Reception
When: 5 to 7 p.m. Where: Phoenix Wyndham Hotel, 50 E. Adams St., Phoenix

Comments

Popular Posts