Patterson: win, then maybe House D leadership run

Vote Daniel Patterson

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX -- With Tuesday's primary over I am now focusing even more on the general and winning reelection in Tucson's LD29, then running for a leadership position in the Arizona House Democratic Caucus, as I am considering.

This letter was sent today to my colleagues:

I am proud we serve together in the Arizona Legislature.


As a dedicated member from greater Arizona, I'm working hard as a strong, smart and fair Representative in our House Democratic Caucus.


As the general election approaches, I ask you to please consider supporting me for leadership as our next House Democratic Asst. Leader or perhaps Whip.


Please let me know your thoughts, questions, etc. on my consideration of running for leadership to serve you and our caucus for the common good.


Thank you,

Rep. Daniel Patterson

Comments

Popular Posts