Goddard v. Brewer race tight, vote Dem today

AZCOPS endorse Goddard, and me.

TUCSON -- A new Rocky Mountain Poll released today indicated that Jan Brewer's lead over Terry Goddard has narrowed to only 3 points among all voters.

More than one in five voters (21 percent) remain undecided.

The poll is good news for Goddard, who gained 10 points in the survey between July and October. Brewer lost 7 points during that time as Goddard's campaign began earnest.

Other findings from the poll:
  • Goddard is leading Brewer in Pima County, where he is from, 46-29.
  • 17 percent of self-identified Republicans are supporting Goddard.
  • Goddard leads Brewer among women, 43-31.
  • Goddard leads Brewer among Hispanics, 60-13. But 19 percent of Hispanics are undecided.

The poll was based on telephone interviews with 555 voters statewide. It was conducted between Oct. 1 and Oct. 10 and has a margin of error of 4.2 percent.

Vote today in person, or by mail. Get on the permanent early voter list (PEVL).

- adapted from AZR

Comments

I'm a lifetime Democrats, or rather was. At age 47 after being told how to believe and what to believe by the Democratic "leadership I've recently changed my registration to ind. I also changed my voter registration to the district of Raul Grijalva. The reason? So I can vote this traitor out of office. This election I'll be voting for Brewer. If Grijalva and Goddard love Mexico and it's criminal inhabitants then they should move there...we do not want them (though the Democratic controlled media who like us to).

Robert Rowley, Tucson

Popular Posts