AZ dist. 29 legislators invite you to town hall today

Meet your legislators today at the library, and we'll listen.

UPDATE, 5:45pm: We had a great turnout; standing room only, with two local TV news crews. Thanks to all the LD29 constituents there. I appreciated hearing from everyone and answering questions. We'll take this back to the Capitol and keep working for the common good. We plan to hold more town halls in the district, with the next one likely this spring.

TUCSON -- State Sen. Linda Lopez, Rep. Daniel Patterson and Rep. Matt Heinz invite constituents to a town hall on today from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Eckstrom-Columbus Branch Library, 4350 E. 22nd Street.

“It is extremely important for me to hear directly from the constituents I serve,” said Sen. Lopez. “It is my duty and that of my colleagues to make certain Arizonans and the residents of District 29 have a voice in the legislative process that creates the laws that affects their lives.”

"I've been busy working at the state Capitol to help people and solve problems, and a critical part of representing people well is continuing to listen to folks in Tucson," Rep. Daniel Patterson said. "I want to hear from constituents about the economy, budget, education, health care, environment and other issues so I can take their concerns back to the state Capitol and seek solutions."

"The most important thing I can do as a legislator is to listen to the people I represent," said Rep. Matt Heinz. "I was elected to speak for them."

Comments

Popular Posts