Vote Patterson for re-election as State Rep. for D29

Rep. Daniel Patterson: family man, ecologist and leader for a better Arizona.

CONTRIBUTE NOW

OTHER COVERAGE, Sep 14: Tucson Citizen.com

TUCSON -- I'm proud to announce I'll be running for re-election in 2010 to keep serving the good people of Tucson's downtown, south and southeast sides as a State Representative from Arizona's legislative district 29.

It's been a challenging year at the Arizona Capitol, yet I humbly feel I've been effective, earned respect, learned a lot and worked well with other members using my skills and determination for the common good. I also serve with influence on two key House Committees critical to Tucson and Pima County's interests: Water and Energy, and Military Affairs and Public Safety.

My family and I deeply appreciate and value the strong support we've received, and we respectfully ask for your backing and vote again next year.

With the on-going support of my constituents I look forward to continuing to solve problems, help people and build bridges for positive change and economic justice in Arizona. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts